- At least a 30-06, 50 cal. Black Powder or 50# Bow for Bear or Moose
- Personal Tree Stand a Must for Bear
- Appropriate Layered Clothing
- Hunter Orange is the Law – Hunter orange head cover (ballcap or stocking cap) and Hunter Orange Garment (minimum of 400 square inches above the waist and visible from all sides)
- Foul Weather Gear – Appropriate High Quality Waterproof Boots well broken in
- Appropriate Vehicle for Transport –a 4X4 is almost a Must in Late Hunts
- Limit of 200 Rounds Ammo at Customs
- Shotguns must be plugged to 3 shots at all times
- Previous Rifle Hunting License – Ontario will not issue a hunting license without seeing a hunting license (past or present) showing proof of previous hunting experience.
NO HANDGUNS ARE ALLOWED IN CANADA!
Call us today – we will coordinate all of the details with you for a memory of a lifetime!
Lac Seul Evergreen Lodge
Kathie Taylor & Brent Williamson
P.O. Box 611
Ear Falls, Ontario P0V 1T0