- At least a 30-06, 50 cal. Black Powder or 50# Bow for Bear or Moose
- Personal Tree Stand a Must for Bear
- Appropriate Layered Clothing
- Hunter Orange is the Law – Hunter orange head cover (ballcap or stocking cap) and Hunter Orange Garment (minimum of 400 square inches above the waist and visible from all sides)
- Foul Weather Gear – Appropriate High Quality Waterproof Boots well broken in
- Appropriate Vehicle for Transport –a 4X4 is almost a Must in Late Hunts
- Limit of 200 Rounds Ammo at Customs
- Shotguns must be plugged to 3 shots at all times
- Previous Rifle Hunting License – Ontario will not issue a hunting license without seeing a hunting license (past or present) showing proof of previous hunting experience.
NO HANDGUNS ARE ALLOWED IN CANADA!
Call us today – we will coordinate all of the details with you for a memory of a lifetime!
Lac Seul Evergreen Lodge
Kathie Taylor & Brent Williamson
P.O. Box 611
Ear Falls, Ontario P0V 1T0
Error: The account for lacseulwalleye needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page