- At least a 30-06, 50 cal. Black Powder or 50# Bow for Bear or Moose
- Personal Tree Stand a Must for Bear
- Appropriate Layered Clothing
- Hunter Orange is the Law – Hunter orange head cover (ballcap or stocking cap) and Hunter Orange Garment (minimum of 400 square inches above the waist and visible from all sides)
- Foul Weather Gear – Appropriate High Quality Waterproof Boots well broken in
- Appropriate Vehicle for Transport –a 4X4 is almost a Must in Late Hunts
- Limit of 200 Rounds Ammo at Customs
- Shotguns must be plugged to 3 shots at all times
- Previous Rifle Hunting License – Ontario will not issue a hunting license without seeing a hunting license (past or present) showing proof of previous hunting experience.
NO HANDGUNS ARE ALLOWED IN CANADA!
Call us today – we will coordinate all of the details with you for a memory of a lifetime!
Save time before you arrive and buy your hunting license online. The Ministry of Natural Resources makes it easy.
Follow the link below to buy your license online and make sure to print a copy for your packsack.
Lac Seul Evergreen Lodge
Kathie Taylor & Brent Williamson
P.O. Box 611
Ear Falls, Ontario P0V 1T0
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.