- At least a 30-06, 50 cal. Black Powder or 50# Bow for Bear or Moose
- Personal Tyree Stand a Must for Bear
- Appropriate Layered Clothing – Hunter Orange is the Law
- Foul Weather Gear – Appropriate High Quality Waterproof Boots well broken in
- Appropriate Vehicle for Transport –a 4X4 is almost a Must in Late Hunts
- Limit of 200 Rounds Ammo at Customs
- Shotguns must be plugged to 3 shots at all times
- Previous Hunting License – Ontario will NOT issue a Hunting License without seeing an original hunting license (past or present) showing proof of previous experience – No exceptions or copies are allowed.
NO HANDGUNS ARE ALLOWED IN CANADA!
Reservation Information for Everyone
- When making reservations; please mail your reservation form along with a personal check or money order for the appropriate deposit. A confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt.
- Personal checks are accepted for reservation deposits. Payment of your remaining balance must be made with cash, traveler’s checks VISA or MasterCard.
- All reserved dates must be paid. We cannot offer refunds for late arrivals, early departures or no-shows – reduced party.
- NO refunds after April 18th, 2013 or for any Hunting Packages.
- All Rates quoted in U.S. Dollars and are subject to H.S.T.
- Guests are responsible for loss or breakage of resort equipment for any reason. We maintain all of our equipment to ensure it is in good working order. We will take time to instruct you on the proper use of motors and other equipment and will gladly answer all your questions.
- Insurance rules and Ontario Law will not allow for fuel to be brought into camp. We will supply your fuel needs from approved storage.